Christmas Cactus Plant
- Mid November - mid January, Flowering Period. Water normally, minimum temperature of 55 degrees F.
- Late January - March, Resting Period. Water infrequently, keep in cool temperatures, 55 degrees F.
- April - May. Maintain regular watering schedule. Water thoroughly when potting media begins to dry out.
- June - mid September, Hardening-Off Period. Place outdoors in a shady spot, protect from slugs, snails, earwigs, etc.
- Mid-September - mid-November, Pre-Flowering Period. Move to a well lit location where you can keep it thru the flowering period. Keep potting media on the dry side and temperatures to the cool side until flower buds form. Then increase water and temperatures.